Historical Bars in Oregon
This is a great article by Everything Oregon (and Beyond). We are proud to be a part of this historical moment.
Travel in Oregon, the Pacific Northwest, and other exciting places
Bars in Historic Buildings -- Southern Oregon
In the early 20th century this site on Grape Street (29 and 31 Grape St.) was occupied by a large building used as a livery stable with a blacksmith shop. The Grape Street Bar & Grill building, formerly known as the Davis Storage Warehouse, was most likely was constructed in 1921 after a fire in the old West Side Feed & Sale Stable next door. After construction, the Davis Transfer and Storage Company operated a moving and shipping business here and in the adjacent stable building until the mid-1930s. During WWII, the buildings operated as the City Transfer Company. These two companies (Davis and City Transfer) were among the three or four transfer businesses that existed in Medford at that time. Orchards and ranches relied heavily....click here to read more
Article by Everything Oregon (and beyond)